Great deal on Nokia Lumia 928 on verizon

roll-tide

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't think contracts with VZW overlap like that... I'm pretty sure that if you want a subsidized upgrade it's an additional two years on top of what you already owe.

But, whatever...

Nope, renewals start from the day you agree to the terms... You can call and check for yourself...

roll-tide

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
So you're saying you could "renew" each month & get a new subsidized phone at no additional cost? Highly unlikely.

No... Never said that. What I'm saying is that when I called to ask about using the device payment plan, she told me two of our lines had a promotion on them that would knock $400 off of the full retail price of the phone. As it turns out, that promotion is allowing us to do an early upgrade on two of our lines.... Most likely because they're trying to sell more windows phones since they don't get as much attention. I didn't ask for an early upgrade, and I didn't know anything about the promotion. Why would I make this up? Since you keep wanting to doubt me, I'll say again.. You're more than welcome to call and check for yourself...

blur510

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
No... Never said that. What I'm saying is that when I called to ask about using the device payment plan, she told me two of our lines had a promotion on them that would knock $400 off of the full retail price of the phone. As it turns out, that promotion is allowing us to do an early upgrade on two of our lines.... Most likely because they're trying to sell more windows phones since they don't get as much attention. I didn't ask for an early upgrade, and I didn't know anything about the promotion. Why would I make this up? Since you keep wanting to doubt me, I'll say again.. You're more than welcome to call and check for yourself...

I will call later today, is there anything I should say specifically to improve my chance of getting the same deal? Should I say I am interested in a windows phone? I will be doing this on my brothers account, since he just got a new phone on a new contract 4 months ago. Hoping they will let him get a 928 and sign him up for 2 more years. He currently has a note 2

roll-tide

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I will call later today, is there anything I should say specifically to improve my chance of getting the same deal? Should I say I am interested in a windows phone? I will be doing this on my brothers account, since he just got a new phone on a new contract 4 months ago. Hoping they will let him get a 928 and sign him up for 2 more years. He currently has a note 2

I have no idea, I didn't have any tricks.. I just told them my wife wanted the 928 (which is true) and she told me about this "promotion" which ended up being an early upgrade making the phone $49. Good luck :)

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got my sons 928 activated tonite the arrived from amazon today after a problem with ups order mix up the phone was supposed to arrive Monday but did not, so I called amazon to find why the amazon rep called ups to see whats wrong and ups says it was a mix up in orders.
amazon shipped out a new phone next day air for free gave an extra month of amazon prime for free and we are getting a refund on the original order so now the $30 phone will be free totally free.
I tried activating the phone and the phone was sim card error so I drove my son to the nearest Verizon store which was a franchised store not corperate hudge difference I like corperate better they treat you better and theres no WP8 love their.
but the problem was the sim card replaced it with a new 1 all set.
My son loves that phone he is playing jetpack joyride right now.
if you play jetpack joyride hit me up on Xbox @ Cowboy6248.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos