Lumia 925 India launch date?

mm77

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Not yet. Shot off an email to Mr. Elop a week ago, no reply yet. I believe his asha is to sell only the Asha line in India and ship the unsold Lumia inventory from US and Europe to India.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Few minutes back I spoke with one of the Nokia Priority dealer, he confirmed that 925 and 625 will be available for purchase next week for sure.

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Few minutes back I spoke with one of the Nokia Priority dealer, he confirmed that 925 and 625 will be available for purchase next week for sure.

Did he gave any head starts about the pricing expected in retail stores. Why am I asking this is because if you are from Mumbai, you will know that Irla market is the best to buy phones.

I am really confused with the flipkart independence day scheme going on + bluetooth headphones for preordering vs whether to wait and buy post having prices from stores!!!

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I am from Thane. I know Irla Market ( specially Alpha). No, He did not give any head start about pricing. I am not sure about the quality of Bluetooth headphones Flipkart is providing. Check Flipkart's return policy too before going for such deal. It is easier to deal with the shop always than online sellers.
I am personally visiting the shop today, let's us see if I get some information about pricing. I will sure let you know.

mm77

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Did he gave any head starts about the pricing expected in retail stores. Why am I asking this is because if you are from Mumbai, you will know that Irla market is the best to buy phones.

I am really confused with the flipkart independence day scheme going on + bluetooth headphones for preordering vs whether to wait and buy post having prices from stores!!!

Those are the same Blaupunkt headphones that were coming free with 920 (black) till last week. They are not listed for sale on flipkart. So, I guess they are hopeless and hence flipkart is trying to get rid of the inventory.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Those are the same Blaupunkt headphones that were coming free with 920 (black) till last week. They are not listed for sale on flipkart. So, I guess they are hopeless and hence flipkart is trying to get rid of the inventory.

Absolutely correct !! if you need to have good Bluetooth headset, you can purchase it later also.

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Different sites different offers.

Flipkart is giving away blaupunkt headphones

home shop 18 is giving away a 2600 mah portable charger:
Maxx 2600 mAH PBS-26-SDI Smart Charger - White from Maxx | Power Banks & Charging Cases | mobiles | HomeShop18.com
(Looks good to me)

India times is giving away the DC 16 charger with 2200 mah charge. and the price is 500 Rs less here!!

Also, i think the phone went live as per this news. The price mentioned is 34300
Nokia Lumia 925 goes on sale in India for Rs 34,300 - Business Today

Last edited:

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely correct !! if you need to have good Bluetooth headset, you can purchase it later also.

True. I have BH310 and its simply amazing. I was blasted away by the accessories nokia gave with it. Car charger, wall charger, wall mount, shirt clipon.. phew.!!
I think it makes sense to have that extra portable juice. Just wants to have a look at what Irla market offers!

Vyenkatesh if you are going to buy 925 soon then we can go together at Irla and strike a deal. What say?

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
True. I have BH310 and its simply amazing. I was blasted away by the accessories nokia gave with it. Car charger, wall charger, wall mount, shirt clipon.. phew.!!
I think it makes sense to have that extra portable juice. Just wants to have a look at what Irla market offers!

Vyenkatesh if you are going to buy 925 soon then we can go together at Irla and strike a deal. What say?

Yes.. We can think about this. Before doing that I need to see it in person. In Priority shop I can see it peacefully as they are not so crowded as other shops.

kanishka007

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes.. We can think about this. Before doing that I need to see it in person. In Priority shop I can see it peacefully as they are not so crowded as other shops.

Sure thing. Do that
PM me once you are done. I called Irla today. they were just speculating randomly about the launch date. I think priority in mumbai should have in 2-3 days. let me know asap

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Few seconds back had a chat with Nokia Care.
At Priority shops the price is 38,529 INR. You can purchase it directly from Nokia Online at 33499 INR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786