How do I take full resolution photos?

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Any 925 users know how to get the phone to take full resolution images? I can't find any settings that allow you to change the default image size. All the photos I've taken are 1632 x 918, but the camera's max image size is 3552 x 2448. Why am I only getting 1.5 megapixel pictures?:angry:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you uploading them to skydrive. Skydrive I think by default compresses the uploads. You can connect it to your pc and check the resolution.

You can set skydrive to upload high res images too. Another thing u cud try, use the default camera instead of any lens and try it.

Last edited:

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yup, that fixed it. Thanks! I've got it set to upload highest quality now, which will save them until it can upload using wifi. Tested it out and got a full size picture. Thanks again!

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
yeah did you set it to 'original' - im assuming that means no compession

No, because that's not how the chooses work. If you go to Backup > Photos, you need to select Best Quality (I assume also that of you chose not to backup at all, that it defaults to the best quality.) Apparently if you initially choose to back photos up to skydive, it defaults to using the smaller file size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3