Nokia Logo Loop and Won't boot up even if Charger is Plug

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello eveyone,

I am a new user of Nokia Lumia 620, I just bought the phone in the other part of country and I think it is from MY because the Region is MY by default.

Here how it goes, As I received the phone, I plug the charger in the Phone and found it has 30% Battery,so I took a mini tour with the remaining battery life. Suddenly, the battery went on critical and shut down. Now, I am having problem because the Phone won't boot up even when the phone is connected with the charger, and NO Battery Status when Charging. It's now 5 Minutes and the same thing is happening over and over again

Nokia Text Logo with Black Background
Then Shutdown Completely
Nokia Text Logo with Black Background again,
Then Shutdown again.

This always happen, even when I Tried to Pull out the battery and put it back again, even without Charging, it still shows like that.

What to do now? Really disappointed -_-

Help anyone. Thanks

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Keep the phone plugged into the charger, hold the power button and the volume down button for about 10-15 seconds or until you feel a vibration. At this point it should start to turn on again and you might see the red battery logo or it might charge normally. Keep us updated.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Keep the phone plugged into the charger, hold the power button and the volume down button for about 10-15 seconds or until you feel a vibration. At this point it should start to turn on again and you might see the red battery logo or it might charge normally. Keep us updated.

It's okay now, thanks though :) I have unplugged the memory card, what memory card should i put on this phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel