"We can't send apps to your phone right now. Please try again later."

kmmcdonald

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I had to perform a hard reset on my phone to possibly fix another problem (periodic reboots). After 24 hours that seems to have helped. However, now, I cannot reinstall apps from the windowsphone site. When I try to do so, a message appears : "We can't send apps to your phone right now. Please try again later."

I have enabled both wifi and push notifications per the instructions on the download site, but this does not help.

I can install from Marketplace just fine. What needs to be done to fix the web site download function?

thanks

Keith

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Have you made sure the apps you are getting this msg on are still available on the store? I had a similar issue and it was the Nokia Drive App etc, they were renamed in the store and I had to manually download them.

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Does the "Find my phone" option work? For whatever reason, it seemed as if I couldn't send apps to my phone until that was enabled...

kmmcdonald

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
The app I am trying to reload is "Gas Buddy," which is indeed currently available. Push notifications are enabled on the "find my phone" setting per the instructions on the windowsphone page from which am trying to reload the application.

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, but does it actually work? If you hit Find My Phone on the desktop, will it pull it up on the map? Some people with Nokias (don't know if it was limited to them or not) were seeing the FMP functionality operating opposite to what the On/Off toggle switch was indicating.

kmmcdonald

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I have just spend about half an hour with a Microsoft Support Chat. They had me back up the phone to the cloud, verify that Fine My Phooone is working (I had not been signed up for it on their end), and soft reset the phone. I am now able to download apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo