Internet Explorer

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
help me why i download any song or software at internet explorer he said file not support , windows software not support ????????? arghh

Lol if you want to download music via the internet you need to do this from within an app like for instance Supermusic, I use this one for some songs wich aren't on spotify :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What specifically are you trying to download? Can you post a picture or tell us the exact message and sites you're trying to download from? If you mean you're trying to download stuff from your phone you will have to download the items from within specific apps.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Download UC Browser. I use it to download mp3,mp4,pdfs,.docs,games for Snes8x and the newly released app EmiGens Plus; another Sega cd/etc. Emulator.

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Download UC Browser. I use it to download mp3,mp4,pdfs,.docs,games for Snes8x and the newly released app EmiGens Plus; another Sega cd/etc. Emulator.
But we can't save the mp3 file into Xbox music...it's very useless and ucbrowser don't have controls like repeat, play all and background play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte