At&T Locker upgrade is limited time only

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
If you noticed on AT&T's site, they are offering 1020 purchasers 50GB free storage with their locker service
but in the fine print this is a limited time offer, so dont forget!--see pics

1zt.jpg

2zt.png

:grin:

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This locker thing chaps my *** a bit. If the locker is on AT&T's network, and we upload things, it shouldn't count as bandwith/data usage. It doesn't leave their network, so they don't have to pay $$$ to a backbone provider.

Otherwise, it seems like a good deal.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Pretty sure it is the only way. Nokia said you cant upload the 38mpx with skydrive, unless doing so via PC usb cable.

i do vaguely recall them saying something but i was at work
that's odd--so i cant even send it in an email to my flickr feed or if there is a WP flickr app (is there?) (virgin WP user here)

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, this upgrade is nice, but at the same time, Nokia really needs to get Flickr to update their app for WP8. That 1TB free storage would be very compelling for many, with the 10MB files from the 1020.

I personally would only care about the 5MP images myself, but apparently there's quite a few people who want to share the full resolution images still.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
i do vaguely recall them saying something but i was at work
that's odd--so i cant even send it in an email to my flickr feed or if there is a WP flickr app (is there?) (virgin WP user here)

There is a WP7 app but it hasn't been updated in forever. I can't even login to it since it doesn't support google login.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss