Squirrley 8x or WP8 OS?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So recently I starting having some problems that I haven't seen before and some again that I have seen. I reset my phone about a month ago because I ran out of storage. (7GB of Other! Really MS? Fix that BS now). So after the reset I had about a week ago an WPcentral app update that would not download. So I uninstalled and tried to re-install. Onlt to find that I had to re-purchase the app. Ive read about this issue but it was the first time I ever had it happen to me.

I have also had freeze ups again in the last week. Sending a SMS and when I hit send it just locks up for 3-5 seconds. Same thing with some scrolling on the main start.

Anyway, just now.... I went to go finish AB Starwars cloud city levels and my AB is back to 1-1 like it was just installed for the first time. WTH is going on???

/vent

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I've had these problems on Lumias before. Actually my whole family has. Not sure what causes it, but since we've had it with SEVERAL 920's and you've had it with an HTC, I'd day it's safe to say it is an OS problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99