Problem With battery

Mehdixa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends

Few days ago while I was working with a compass app the phone restart and after that the compass didnt work. also my location GPS didn't work at any other apps. after that my battery falls very quickly. for example while Im sleeping at noghts normally 5% of battery discharged but after that problem about 20 % discharge of battery I've experienced.
(about GPS with unistalling the program the problem didnt solve but after installing that app again the problem solved. !!! )

anybody has idea whats the problem with battery?

Thanks.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you try to do a hard reset of the phone?
Settings > About > Reset your phone - - - - - Just note that this will take it back to the factory defaults.

Mehdixa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I restarted the phone. I think the issue got worse. I installed some apps again. after that with 2:30 hours without any use the mobile had discharge of 15% . There are not any compass running on background. I installed new programs and 6 program was in background. I think the problem is with battery not the apps.

Also I guess the problem is with something else. yesterday the weather was so hot in my area. (above 40 C) . I talked with my phone more than 1 hour in such a weather. I think hot weather may affect the battery performance. Its just a guess. I dont know.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I never have more than 3 apps running in background tasks. It helps a lot. I saw a dramatic drop in battery % when I realized I didn't turn off the 3-4 new apps I installed in the BG, meaning there was 6-7 running.
Turn off NFC as well.
After using some maps (GPS), the battery could tell you it dropped 5%, but actually its still working the battery and will drop another 5% even if you just leave it, because the battery was not done cooling off.
Pressing back to close apps help alot too.

After getting use to these I've never had problems and my 920 would last me a day for sure.

Mehdixa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I have an app for Battery which shows the discharge chart. based on that chart the discharge rate was uniform in 2:30 hours. (with a fixed slope.) . But I will check it again.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I remember there was a compass problem with gMaps where it will always be left on even though you exit from the app (with back button) and there were many complaints about battery drainage because of this. That could be the case but im not sure. Sometimes my battery goes down 20% in 2 hrs too due to "something" after using a specific app or playing a heavy game like Halo.

All in all the battery is still unstable.....hopefully the updates coming will fix it a bit :\

Mehdixa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I checked it one more time. Without any use and with screen off and 3 app running on background the discharge rate was 3.5% per hour which I think is not reasonable. It was never like this before and battery first I bought it had better performance than now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte