T-Mobile or Lumia 925?

Shawn Jordan

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Randomly keep losing my signal... I don't have to move around to find it... in fact no matter what I do it takes 30 secs - 2 mins to get signal back weather I roam around the house... or sit still and wait. Now I saw some things saying WP's ( a few) had this problem. Anyone else or do we think it's T-Mobile?

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue! However, I think it's T-Mobile! I had an iPhone with them and the reception sucked too so I haven't said much about it. I assumed they were updating in my city and releasing lte soon! I'm in Columbus OH! Where I used to have an awesome signal now it just plain sucks. So fingers crossed it's just them updating. Also, there's a certain spot up at Polaris that it does swap over to LTE! Just go sit in the chase bldg parking lot up front. Bam LTE :)

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I have decent signal throughout Charlotte, but it is annoying to go inside buildings and lose signal completely. I am 100% sure it is Tmobile because i had an HTC HD7 that i upgraded from, and it was the same. When i heard the 925 had a better antenna, i was really looking forward to having a signal in my office (of all places) but it still blows....this is why Ive been trying to find out if the 925 can be used on ATT

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Its definitely T-Mobile. I had the iPhone 5 before my 925, and a Nexus 4 before that and all would lose signal periodically at my house here in west Phoenix. But, things have been better with the 925. Usually I was stuck with 2g at my house, but now I actually get 4g and occasional LTE as well, something my iPhone never got. Either they've been working on the area like that said they would, or this 925 does indeed get a better signal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire