sd card help urgent

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Just as a general point here, ALL micro SD and micro SDHC and micro SDXC cards should be compatible with the Lumia 620. Some may perform better than others, but all should be compatible. That's the whole point of a standard.

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Just as a general point here, ALL micro SD and micro SDHC and micro SDXC cards should be compatible with the Lumia 620. Some may perform better than others, but all should be compatible. That's the whole point of a standard.

U may hav got this wrong but i am asking if one brands of micro sd card is compatible with a micro sd card adapter of a different brand ( but of same class )

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
U may hav got this wrong but i am asking if one brands of micro sd card is compatible with a micro sd card adapter of a different brand ( but of same class )

As I said, micro SD, micro SDHC and micro SDXC are STANDARDS. Therefore all micro SD[xx] cards of the same standard are effectively interchangeable (between phones and adaptors). BUT companies don't always interpret standards identically, so occasional issues do crop up, so there's no 100% compatibility guarantee - only about 99%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes