Me hub notifications unread

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone experience the issue where you have new notifications in the Me hub and they show up as unread, even after you open them. I have several that are still showing up as unread, even though I have opened them several times. Anyone know of a fix?

To clarify: My theme is cobalt and I have a handful of notifications that are still showing as cobalt, while the rest are white. I thought after you checked the notification, it turned white. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Disregard this stupid post. I had both Facebook and Facebook Beta installed and I think that was the issue. I also removed my Facebook account and added it back and all is fine now.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Disregard this stupid post. I had both Facebook and Facebook Beta installed and I think that was the issue. I also removed my Facebook account and added it back and all is fine now.
I'm glad you got it sorted.

I wouldn't say it's a stupid post. There are probably other people who have the same problem, but you will help them, since you posted your solution which they will see when they search the forums.

gravage

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I lied. It's doing it again! I have two new notifications that I have opened several times in the Me hub and they are still showing up bold faced. I could remove the Facebook account and add it back again, but that seems to only be a temporary fix. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers