Original Nokia Silicone Cover for 720 ?

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I recently found one on eBay. There's apparently a original Nokia Silicone cover out (like that for the 920) called CC-1057. Anyone bought it yet or get a chance to see one ?

I am doubtful that it's original, but looks like it. What do you guys think ?

-Ish

cheemais

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Ordered and got the case today. The fit and finish is truly as per Nokia standards and I would say this one is a must have accessory for the Lumia 720.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Don't buy these. I got one myself. Those are cheap plastic replicas. Got my money back after eBay guarantee claim. Used the case for 3 weeks. The edges broke. So unless you purchase it from Nokia site or a Nokia store, refrain yourself from purchasing online. Especially the cheap ones

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 vc2057 shells for my white 720. Means i can change colour from white to red or cyan or black in an instant. And they completely cover the phone which is great. Only issue is how to keep them clean?

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 vc2057 shells for my white 720. Means i can change colour from white to red or cyan or black in an instant. And they completely cover the phone which is great. Only issue is how to keep them clean?

I keep them clean by occasionally soaking them overnight in a mild bleach/water mixture. Washing them with dish washing liquid also helps. Good luck....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes