Weird Battery problem

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, On my Lumia the battery is pretty solid, i can use the phone on normal usage and get home with 20 %.
Last night i realize i have a problem, I went to sleep with my battery on 40% and after 8 hours i woke up and realize the phone is shut off, the battery app say that just after 2 hours the battery lost 30%! It never happens to me when I dont use the phone in the middel of the day, its weird.
I want to know what the reason for this and how can i fix this.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It might be an app stuck. We have seen some posts regarding this, for example some app gets stuck in the memory and keeps hogging at the battery. A restart or soft reset should fix this.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
It might be an app stuck. We have seen some posts regarding this, for example some app gets stuck in the memory and keeps hogging at the battery. A restart or soft reset should fix this.
I got windows phone just 2 weeks so I don't know much about it, can you explain me what is soft reset and how I do that.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You can do a soft reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons down together for about 15 seconds or until you feel the phone vibrate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb