would warranty cover this?

idlezork

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my 925 in the t-mobile today. Now that I have a chance to play it more, I noticed there is already a dent at the bottom portion of the screen :( The dent is not huge but definitely noticeable. Would t-mobile even cover that? Sad now :crying:

idlezork

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
That's the problem, I didn't notice it unless several hours later. I know I didn't drop the phone or even put it against any solid objects so I am tempted to think it was already defected, but I don't have proof of that obviously. No, sadly I don't want Jump because I don't upgrade often and I didn't want protection because I didn't feel the need. Guess I was wrong :(

MalkyZ

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just want to make sure this dent on the screen is different from the microphone hole on the bottom left of the screen! I noticed this little hole-area when I first got my 925 (yesterday) and freaked out until I found out that it was supposed to be there.

If it is different, I'm sure that you can at least report it and see what they can do for you since you've had the phone for barely a day.

idlezork

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just want to make sure this dent on the screen is different from the microphone hole on the bottom left of the screen! I noticed this little hole-area when I first got my 925 (yesterday) and freaked out until I found out that it was supposed to be there.

Wow thanks malkyz. Yes the dent is bottom left of the screen, between the t-mobile logo and the back "button". So that's the microphone hole?! Looks so much like some bad crack :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo