CC-1043 Which Colour is Stain Resistant

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps black? I've a gray one too and so far so good but I heard others say they have already stains on it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I have all the colours, and I find both the black and grey to be stain resistant. I like to change it up from time to time and after a couple of uses of the cyan and yellow it gets dirty - just wash it and its fine.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Mm I guessed black too, wud like to know apart from black...
I have red and its dirty..
How do u wash it ???

Can some one post a pic of used grey cc1043 with stains on it. Wanna see how much stain is collected on it..

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I have black, grey and cyan.

Cyan has some kind of food/oil stain that won't wash out. It's not really noticeable from a distance though.

Grey is relatively new but it doesn't have any stains at the moment.

Black is pretty much spotless and seems to have a different texture than the other colours (looks shiny and smooth). I honestly think black looks the best since when it's on the phone you can't tell that there is a case.

To wash them I just take them off the phone and scrub them with a drop of dish soap and a scouring pad, then rinse with water. I also wipe my phone every now and then with a little rubbing alcohol and a paper towel.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Black is good BUT dust is easily visible and it doesn't look good, then silicone is difficult to clean since your fingers get stuck when you do it...

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My gray one started to get stained, I use glue remover to clean off the corners. It actually helps a lil. I just bought a yellow one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs