Camera Grip 25% off at AT&T store when you purchase a 1020.

bruceabbott2

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Just a friendly reminder to those who are picking up their 1020 at the AT&T store. You get 25% off accessories. The $60 camera grip becomes $45. Not a bad deal at all if you're unable to take advantage of the Microsoft Store offering.

I picked my camera grip up the day after I bought my 1020 and the system automatically gave me %25 off so I believe you may have up to 14 days to take advantage of their offer.

nola75

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
It is not an online offer. I went through the mechanics of filling up my AT&T shopping cart with a 1020 and camera grip and the site takes you to checkout without any discount. I emptied the cart but I needed to know because I am going to call AT&T and see about the discount anyway. This is based on the fact that my white camera grip I ordered on the morning of July 16 has never shipped. I am beginning to wonder if anyone has even seen a white camera grip since launch date. Has anyone seen it in the Microsoft stores? Amazon had it listed later delivery but took it down. It is out of stock online at AT&T and only listed in black online at Microsoft. Would be curious to know if anyone has seen the camera grip in white anywhere in the wild. In any event with all the apology offers Microsoft is making for delays it seems like the least AT&T can do is give me the same discount available in stores when they do ship.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
They gave me 30% off after I bought it, because they didn't have yellow. Which BTW, where do you get yellow ! ??

I've called multiple ATT stores in my area and they all seem unanimous in stating that they will probably never get yellow. Most of them have black in stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6