I've had my phone for three weeks. My friend dropped it on concrete and the screen smashed and won't respond . The three buttons at the bottom and everything else is still intact and working as far as I know. Is there a cheap but reliable place I can get my phone fixed? Will I need a new screen or is there damage to sensors that I will need replaced or something?
    Sorry I just sort of make up names for things
    08-01-2013 02:06 PM
    Since you've only had the device 3 weeks can't you try taking it back to the store and getting it exchanged? Alternatively you have a 1 year warranty with Nokia, you could try chatting to their online support to make sure you're still covered. Failing that and if you don't care about the warranty you can get replacement screens online.

Also, welcome to WPCentral!
    08-01-2013 03:09 PM
    Out of warranty all you have to do is to buy another screen at ebay, uk sellers has the cheap ones, there is a video showing how to disassemble your device and change the screen: . My advice do it yourself, its not that hard and anyone can do it. Just watch the video first, I did and eveything is running well.
    08-05-2013 02:12 PM