AT&T GoPhone QC Sticker

bcolton

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased a Lumia 520 GoPhone from AT&T retail for $99. It came in a AT&T retail GoPhone box rather than the plastic blister packaging.

I had a QC Inspected sticker on the box which I thought was odd. It was over the typical retail sticker that looked cut. Does anyone else have this sticker and does AT&T open phones up before they get to retail?

I can't imagine it to be a returned model because its so new. Any thoughts?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a certain number of devices from a particular shipment need to be inspected. There is probably some type of sampling plan based on AQL (acceptable quality level). The type of sampling plan and type of inspection is based upon statistical analysis. (I worked in QC testing at a chemical company, so I'm familiar with this.)

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased a Lumia 520 GoPhone from AT&T retail for $99. It came in a AT&T retail GoPhone box rather than the plastic blister packaging.

I had a QC Inspected sticker on the box which I thought was odd. It was over the typical retail sticker that looked cut. Does anyone else have this sticker and does AT&T open phones up before they get to retail?

I can't imagine it to be a returned model because its so new. Any thoughts?

My phone came in a box, rather than a blister pack. The sales associate opened it for me. I'll have to see what kind of stickers are on the box.

Daviddlt126

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here, came in a box and the associate opened it and tested it. Added it my line while 920 is off for 2nd repair in two weeks, starting to like the 520 alot, especially w sd card 😃

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs