Ativ S ?212 on Amazon.de

itsmemuffins

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
That is why i never check price anymore after i bought something ^^

My order hasn't been processed yet and no pending chargers on my credit card, so I emailed Amazon asking them if the new lower price will be applied when they process the order or do I need to cancel and reorder.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Amazon has always applied the lowest price at the time of billing on my orders. I'm not sure if this is due to my Prime membership or not.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

itsmemuffins

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Amazon has always applied the lowest price at the time of billing on my orders. I'm not sure if this is due to my Prime membership or not.

I'm not a prime member so I'm not sure what happens normally. I did get a reply from them just a while ago:

Dear Customer

We are definitely interested in an attractive pricing policy for you. This means that we always try to offer items in our shop at very special prices. Please note that once the order has been confirmed you have accepted the shown amount and therefore have agreed on the price offered by us.

However, under the circumstances, I have changed the price of the item manually to EUR 216.64 as an exception.

So an extra €3 in my pocket. Now I'm hoping they'll start processing it tomorrow.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It must be a Prime thing, because I get emails stating that if price drops before billing then the discount will be applied. This is only for pre-order items since the in stock ones ship immediately.

itsmemuffins

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Let us know if it comes pre-loaded with GDR2. :)

Phone arrived. Shipped yesterday from Italy. Can't believe it took less than 24hrs to arrive to Ireland.

Just had a look and it's gone down in price again to €201

Phone came with 8.010211.204

Just installed GDR2 8.0.10327.77

Now to set it up.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Phone arrived. Shipped yesterday from Italy. Can't believe it took less than 24hrs to arrive to Ireland.

Just had a look and it's gone down in price again to €201

Phone came with 8.010211.204

Just installed GDR2 8.0.10327.77

Now to set it up.

Does Data Sense show up for you, if not then I would factory reset it now before you have lots of apps installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss