L1020 front face camera camera sample

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
guys

i'm buying L1020 asap they release it in ME not matter of what yet can you anyone please
show me a sample Pic where taken by fron face camera i just need to see if FF camera is good or not
and no matter what the performance the FF camera give i'm still buying

peace

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
thnx bawboh86 for your quick response and here i though the FF camera would be decent since it the L1020 camera

Nah, they don't put a lot of time and money into the FFC because people only use it as a webcam for chatting (sometimes I use it as a mirror, too). They put all their resources into the rear camera because that's how people are going to take the money shots (pun intended :)). So, good sensor and OIS for rear, crap for front. It's like that on any device with both cameras.

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Nah, they don't put a lot of time and money into the FFC because people only use it as a webcam for chatting (sometimes I use it as a mirror, too). They put all their resources into the rear camera because that's how people are going to take the money shots (pun intended :)). So, good sensor and OIS for rear, crap for front. It's like that on any device with both cameras.

IDK but my brother have Iphone 5 and the FFC look impressive actually was better than my Ex One x rear camera and i was checking SGS4 same thing can be said about it too
however it doesn't matter after all i already made my choice L1020 no matter of what

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro