GDR2-Amber update available for India on nokia care suite

Varij Kapil

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Me too installed the update through nokia care suite...
but couldnot find the "flip to silence option",, can you please guide me where exactly it is??

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
The option to have Google as your default search engine in IE is gone :\ wtf!? Can someone try and let me know if it is available for you please!!!!

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
wp_ss_20130806_0002.png

Not there for me :| I think there is a glitch or something in the rom....wonder why they pulled the rom.

model no- 059R2B8 lumia 920 India black

azithromycin

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
plz...upload ur rom to some file sharing site...so we can try it manually...I tried Sweden based rom....:)

I have a very bad internet connection. Took me several hours to download the firmware. I tried uploading the firmware to a file sharing site, but the connection is not stable and disconnects often :(

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in need of rom,someone please upload,I don't want to flash with sweedish or french rom which is already available on net,require Indian rom

anupamm

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi-- Need some help for my lumina 520. The Nokia care app opens and closes within 2-3 second before I can navigate or read anything! I have restarted the phone but no use? Any solutions?

Also I am not getting any GDR 2 amber update when I check for updates ; my phone is set to auto download of updates and I have good net speed?

anupamm

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi-- Need some help for my lumina 520. The Nokia care app opens and closes within 2-3 second before I can navigate or read anything! I have restarted the phone but no use? Any solutions?

Also I am not getting any GDR 2 amber update when I check for updates ; my phone is set to auto download of updates and I have good net speed?

suntu

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Suite 3.8 Support - Nokia - India

click on this link.. you will get Nokia Suite 3.8 Assuming this will help to get the latest firmware. As mentioned by other members above, i am also trying to update my L720 ... quite confusing but lets see how far i can reach...

Hey r u sure that u gonna get latest f/w for L720 with Nokia Suite 3.8....?? coz i've installed Nokia Care Suite 2013.8.3 got stuck up @connection management settings...??:crying: Any help from fellow members, appreciated:smile:

dyuti76

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
@ suntu - i downloaded and unable to connect my ph to comp... god knows why.. tried with Bluetooth also and it failed..

@ sision: can you please explain how to get this "Use Nokia Software Update for Retail much simpler".... i am not very knowledgeable in this platform. if you can share the steps..

thanks guys..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb