Nokia Product Care Suite Error...

Msallvideo

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Today,I Saw the Post in WPCentral Thats Said About Amber Update,And the News Guide me to the Nokiaview Post With Instruction...

But When I Wanted to download the firmware,I Stuck at this error...

Untitled.png

And this is the Error Code From the Clipboard Button...

Code:
Access is denied. Verify credentials.
   at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.FiReClient.CheckForKnownExceptions(SoapException ex)
   at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.FiReClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String swVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo, Variant6& var)
   at Nokia.FiRe.Repository.RepositoryClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String softwareVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.<>c__DisplayClass86.<GetVariant5>b__85()
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.InvokeBaseMethod[T](Func`1 method)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FiRe.InternalRepositoryClient.GetVariant5(String productCode, String productType, String softwareVersion, String variantVersion, String certificateInfo)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.FirmwareDownloader.FirmwareDownloadTaskInternal..ctor(IDownloadManager downloadManager, IFiRe fiRe, ISystemHelper systemHelper, FirmwareDownloader downloader, FirmwareDownloadParameters parameters)
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.FirmwareDownloader.<>c__DisplayClassa.<DownloadAsync>b__9()
   at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.FirmwareDownload.SystemHelper.<>c__DisplayClass2.<QueueUserWorkItem>b__1(Object _)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Can Everyone help me to solve this problem???
And My Lumia 920 Code is RM-821 VAR APAC MY CV BLACK...

Attachments

• Untitled_zps3d361565.png
    Untitled_zps3d361565.png
    219 KB · Views: 8

azithromycin

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Did you replace the "usergroupsconfiguration.cfg" file after installing NCS? And you have to use the product code for downloading firmware. Your product code is 059R026

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Both Nokia applications do not "see" a phone being connected to USB port. Any trouble shooting tips? Windows 7 has no problem though.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No, it was suggestion for this thread question (NSC credentials error when starting download fw) ....

If you can not connect your phone with NSU, then I suggest you to check your USB cable (use original USB cable and avoid long USB cables) ... restarting and trying other USB port might help too ...

If you are using NCS, then you will disconnect your cp before flashing (no connection, offline), but a connection is build up during restart of your cp (instructed by NCS) ... well, if it can not build up connection with your phone during restart, then it will never flash it ...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs