Whatsapp Connectivity error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razan Ahmed

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i just got the lumia 520, works fine but there seems to be some problem with whatsapp
when ever i exit it, it gives the following message
"WhatsApp has detected a problem with your devices Push Notification System. please reebot your phone"
I rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app but still no luck plus i am not getting any notifications as well on the live tile! please help!! http://cdn-forums.wpcentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/unhappysweat.png

ridashaikh14

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
if you're still getting the error, go to settings-cellular-data connection and turn it off.
I did the same with my lumia 520 and it worked. :D
Cheers. :D

Devina Kapoor

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi I bought Nokia Lumia 520 yesterday, trying to download Whatsapp but there is some problem as its downloaded it never shows my previous chats (of android phone), also, no pictures of my contacts. I cant even send my chats. it just says "not connected", everything else is working fine like facebook etc, but there is some problem with Whatsapp. Help!!

laposh

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia is so messing with me everytime when i download my whatsap it says it could not connect to whatsapp, please check your network settings and try again later please help

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi I bought Nokia Lumia 520 yesterday, trying to download Whatsapp but there is some problem as its downloaded it never shows my previous chats (of android phone), also, no pictures of my contacts. I cant even send my chats. it just says "not connected", everything else is working fine like facebook etc, but there is some problem with Whatsapp. Help!!
You cannot expect whats app to show your android chats. -_- Also there is a known bug that if you try to scroll to a past chat it crashes.
Whats app worked fine with me... Check if you are on an reliable wifi or data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077