Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Checked a few secs back, nothing here, you know its really irritating me.
They set some date and keep flipping over it, thankfully its not like some other OS'es where manufacturers just shrug their shoulders and say "We'll see if we can update that"

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
"Your phone is up to date".

Getting real tired of this Nokia.....

Its 15th Aug here in India.. Still no updates.. Maybe its vain to keep waiting for the update..

sision

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
It says for Lumia 920. For what we're interested in is the Lumia 720. It really doesn't help much. Tired of going through various forums and websites and REALLY Tired of checking for updates on the cell. Thanks for the update though.

I found out about 620. It is expected today late evening. I would assume it is for 720 as well.

Navmesh Singh

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Back in May we heard that the Amber update would arrive in July and then in July they gave some details about Amber update improvements saying it was now expected in August. That?s still possible but it won?t be until the end of the month at the earliest.
and i think @kAkA SEN was joking about the dates of release & now @Padmanabhan Krishnamurthy is joking.
I am really giving up on Nokia :'( & these releasing dates..... grrrrrr:confused:

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Back in May we heard that the Amber update would arrive in July and then in July they gave some details about Amber update improvements saying it was now expected in August. That?s still possible but it won?t be until the end of the month at the earliest.
and i think @kAkA SEN was joking about the dates of release & now @Padmanabhan Krishnamurthy is joking.
I am really giving up on Nokia :'( & these releasing dates..... grrrrrr:confused:
Have you even bothered to visit the link. If you had you would have seen the confirmation screenshot. Next time, check before posting and questioning the legality of others posts
grrrr

vidhunprakashmk

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Guys.. may be it's true.. every single executive tells us that amber will be released late evening..

I asked him is it specific for any model but he replied it will be released for all models.. I
Capture.PNG

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got notifs for update on the store. Turned out it was for Here Maps(v 3.4.437.8) and Here Drive(v 3.0.4121.0).

After having contacted Nokia Care this is the info I was provided with:

"Amber update will roll out late in the evening today."
"You may update the phone over WiFi."
"Sorry but we can't provide any information on how big the update will be."

Fingers crossed. Hope we're not disappointed this time as everyone is getting the same response from Nokia's end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea