Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

nairdaotnatus

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone got the updated display + touch recently? From the logs, it was saying fix bugs to optimize glance setting

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone got the updated display + touch recently? From the logs, it was saying fix bugs to optimize glance setting

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4

Yes i updated the display and touch but update even came for non-amber Lumias. Guess glance settings are just hidden yet. Even got an update to extras + info which should enable call/sms block feature after amber is installed.

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
anyone rocking 920 with the flashed ROM ? Can you confirm if 4G/ LTE shows up in 920 under mobile networks? I guess it was disabled with last update , but now should be enabled as India is getting LTE networks enabled in metro cities soon

kAkA SEN

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
sorry for late reply guys. first of all happy independent day to all my indians friends. and hence yes i came with a gud news for all. its amber update for lumia 920. please select ur models

NOKIA LUMIA 920 RED- AMBER UPDATE IS NOT YET RELEASED INDIA, EXPECTED TO GET BY TOMORROW
NOKIA LUMIA 920 YELLOW- AMBER UPDATE IS OUT 30 MIN AGO INDIA
NOKIA LUMIA 920 WHITE/BLACK- AMBER UPDATE AVAILABLE AT NOKIA SERVICE CENTER FROM 19TH AUG
NOKIA LUMIA 820 - AMBER UPDATE NO NEWS
NOKIA LUMIA 620- AMBER UPDATE IS OUT
NOKIA LUMIA 720- UNKNOWN SOURCES SAYS RELEASES TONIGHT
NOKIA LUMIA 520- AMBER UPDATE END OF THIS MONTH

kAkA SEN

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
According to my friend who is using yellow nokia lumia 920 got the amber update 30 min ago. I haven't got still on my device because i am using red colour

he saw some changes

during update phone gets red colour background
nokia display updated
touch sensitive level updated
here + map updated
here + drive updated
nokia music premium download option
sms/ call filter
all backup which was there in cloud, came to phone as soons as the phone was connected to wifi, apps, games, sms, and contacts
nokia glance
double tap to unlock
always clock display
fm radio is alive but headset needed
xbox music new look
camera iso updated to 3200
nokia smart camera is now available
and many more, waiting for my deivice
please nokia do something for my nokia lumia 920 red colour also. I'm getting frustrated with your company rules and update late release with colour variant

kanwar_ait

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay guys just finished chat with Nokia....below is an extract....It seems true...today might be it....And the time time shown here is IST

TANMAY (18:02:10)
Kanwarjeet, I would also like to update you that if the issue persists then there is an update available today in the late evening, then you will not face such issues.

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:02:25)
Fourthly when i play youtube video on i.e. 10 . it will just stop playing midway. does i have to do with lack of storage which is now 300 mb

TANMAY (18:02:52)
Yes.

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:03:15)
my apps have taken 3.3 GB space

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:03:32)
now is there a way to install apps on micro sd

TANMAY (18:04:09)
No.

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:04:13)
i have a 32 GB card

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:04:21)
so any way out

Kanwarjeet Singh (18:04:47)
the storage goes down gradually without installing any app

TANMAY (18:05:19)
No, as of now there is no way out, however the update which is available in the today late evening, you might be get this feature in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss