Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

K S Nidhin

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Nokia India customer care notified me about the date of the AMBER update . Its 12-Aug-2013

FM radio , settings upgrade , overall bug fixes . .and many more. . .!!

Eagerly waiting for the update. . ..!! :grin:

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Nokia India customer care notified me about the date of the AMBER update . Its 12-Aug-2013

FM radio , settings upgrade , overall bug fixes . .and many more. . .!!

Eagerly waiting for the update. . ..!! :grin:

Hay it sounds great.
When i called yesterday they had no clue about it. simply they said whenever its available you should be able to get a Notification on your Phone. Oh come on ! i know that i would be getting a Notification if its available. But When?? Customer service in our country really sucks.

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hope its the date for other lumias as well, have got Lumia 820. Datasense is already present in my phone, I don't think its carrier dependent here in India.

K S Nidhin

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I was told so by the customer care when i contacted them for a bug i have . They said it would be fixed when the update releases !! i think its for 720 bcoz updates for other models started rolling. . .I am not sure !! :)

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I was told so by the customer care when i contacted them for a bug i have . They said it would be fixed when the update releases !! i think its for 720 bcoz updates for other models started rolling. . .I am not sure !! :)

Can you give us any details about this 'bug'. Asking coz internationally, certain service providers have a software update page that details out what OS/Firmware versions are currently with the providers either for distribution or testing. And for quite a few I come to notice that while Nokia has submitted the firmware for L920 on time for testing, the same has been delayed for Lumia 720. I have a feeling that while we could see a general availability of GDR2 in India on the 12th, the update for L720 could possibly get delayed. Even I would hate for that to happen (considering as I have a 720, but its likely)

PS: If you want the source for these delays for 720, you'll have to look through the forums. Will post a link if i find them again.

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it with radio? Is there a radio hardware in L720 but not software support?
Anyway, I'm waiting for the update and now my patience is approaching the limit, with that Call and SMS filters released by Nokia today. C'mon 720, c'mon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb