Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Matthew64

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Is every country having a different update schedule? On top of that, the carriers with their own? Man, I am spoiled in the last couple of years by Apple. So with a little luck I might be having Amber before ios 7?

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I already have this on my lumia 920 and let me tell you, its a brilliant update. Though update list might not look to be loaded enough but after you restart your phone you will be greeted with lots of features that are going to impress you. Below are the details:

1) Camera now works even better. The huge difference can be noticed in low light photography which are no more blurry.
2) Screen transition and animations are even smoother.
3) Battery backup increased quite a bit.
4) Games like temple run are no more laggy.
5) The best part is color profile whereby you can alter the screen color reproduction to result in brighter and AMOLED like colors.
6) Call and SMS blocking.
7) New Bing interface (atleast I am seeing this on my phone on swiping left and right on bing screen) and its brilliant.
8) FM radio.
9) Glance is a very good feature. I absolutely love it. There is even larger scope of improvement.
10) I also think recorded sound in videos are even better now. Not completely sure though.

What more can you expect from an update?

Kamo_6

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Please if anyone could get the ROM for the phone and publish it for the rest of us, it would be appreciated.
Just got told by the SP that we can only expect the update in Dec/Jan period.

Latesh Moten

May 13, 2013
Visit site
you can expect it too, at the same time. though i am not sure about it.. lets hope NOKIA rolls it simultaneously for all countries. though i am sure about India, its late of august.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers