Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Nikhilarthan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
It's not amber update it's clearly showing that it is microsoft update...Bull **** nokia customer care support u cheated us...i gonna bang u 2marrow mroning...

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
It's not amber update it's clearly showing that it is microsoft update...Bull **** nokia customer care support u cheated us...i gonna bang u 2marrow mroning...

I guess this is GDR2 and amber update is going to be launched later... i'll soon find out , as there are two release numbers from Mircosoft... its on wheels now...and OTA is not supposed to wipe the data by the way and lets hope it doesnt get stuck on wheels like it used to :(

kAkA SEN

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I guess this is GDR2 and amber update is going to be launched later... i'll soon find out , as there are two release numbers from Mircosoft... its on wheels now...and OTA is not supposed to wipe the data by the way and lets hope it doesnt get stuck on wheels like it used to :(
man yes its not amber update, man nokia india support shud be kicked. i think amber update will released later. by the way do u know wats the size of this update?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I guess its GDR2. After installing it you'll get amber updates. That's my best guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos