Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
man yes its not amber update, man nokia india support shud be kicked. i think amber update will released later. by the way do u know wats the size of this update?
dude it did not show the size while downloading.. i have 8 MBPS internet connection so it downloaded in 2 mins or so

Nikhilarthan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
@Raghav it is the Amber update. Guys relax the update will be available for your other lumias.

How do you know that it is amber update the change log must be about 3047.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx....accoridng to nokia amber update bring many changes...they dint got that changes then how it is an amber update can u xplain me..?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
How do you know that it is amber update the change log must be about 3047.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx....accoridng to nokia amber update bring many changes...they dint got that changes then how it is an amber update can u xplain me..?

Amber update brings cosmetic changes over GDR2 and you can't get Amber until you've got GDR2. So what I think is, you'll get Amber right after you're done installing GDR2.

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Lets relax and let the installation complete and we'll find out , as of now it's stuck on wheels , dont know how long it will take.. duhh.. ****ty update process
any idea how long it should take on rotating wheels?

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
So the update is in two stages:

First is the OS version update which took around 30 mins....

Second is the amber update which is taking much longer to download that the OS update. So you'll have to manually check for update after the 1st one is done...

THIS IS THE AMBER UPDATE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12