Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The support page for 620 shows the firmware version which is out-of-the-box in 720. Hence, 620 was updated with the latest version which came with 720. That is why, there is no update in 720. Amber for 620 will be coming in few days. 720 amber update will take a bit of time

Annoying :'(

Nikhilarthan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys please dont post in lumia 720 thread..we are eagerly waiting for update.so please post it in your belonged lumia series groups..and dont make us excited by posting in this

Nikhilarthan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys i jus talked to nokia customercare support people they said amber is already available for nokia lumia series then i have asked them for a proof of lumia 720 running on amber update they said they cannot...then i have said about the website about availability of amber in asia pacific...they said that we are sorry for inconvience and will call back u soon after verifying it.....

milanpatel2004

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys .. I've heard that about 1.5 gb of space is required for amber .. My question is that currently my the storage occupied by the header under "System" is 1.9 gb. So after the update is finished does this space is overwritten by the new download or it requires new space ??

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys .. I've heard that about 1.5 gb of space is required for amber .. My question is that currently my the storage occupied by the header under "System" is 1.9 gb. So after the update is finished does this space is overwritten by the new download or it requires new space ??

Your phone would be reflashed.

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
It wont Require new space...old System files will be replaced by GDR2+Amber files...so no worries:)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720 Country variant 1030.6409.1311.0002 Waiting for approval

i thought it is :(

Availability in Asia Pacific - Nokia

lol its downloading the same firmware you already have on your phone. don't waste your internet. Just wait for ota will be out very soon. and yes the ota update is way smaller in size and these files are in beta test have bugs,you wont be able to get future updates in these files. I contacted nokia care for this. They didn't helped me much just stated this will VOID YOUR WARRANTY. so its better to wait.(you have waited for this update since l925 was launched, why not wait a bit more)

Notti_Hindoo

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Nokia India customer care notified me about the date of the AMBER update . Its 12-Aug-2013

FM radio , settings upgrade , overall bug fixes . .and many more. . .!!

Eagerly waiting for the update. . ..!! :grin:

I went too, the only thing they told me. U will receive a text message to update ur phone.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys i jus talked to nokia customercare support people they said amber is already available for nokia lumia series then i have asked them for a proof of lumia 720 running on amber update they said they cannot...then i have said about the website about availability of amber in asia pacific...they said that we are sorry for inconvience and will call back u soon after verifying it.....

Lol, made my day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077