Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Vikash Goyal

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I dnt think we will get the update this month for lumia 720.... May b sept 1st week hopefully....! Nokia is acting like a cockteaser now.... executives say its been released. But if customers dnt get it then u cnt declare it been released...!!!!

Vistaus

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I dnt think we will get the update this month for lumia 720.... May b sept 1st week hopefully....! Nokia is acting like a cockteaser now.... executives say its been released. But if customers dnt get it then u cnt declare it been released...!!!!

Yeah, they can't even release the 820 Amber update properly. According to Nokia's site my mum should've already gotten the update but she's still on GDR1 with the phone saying she's 'up-to-date'. If they can't even manage that right, imagine when we will get Amber for the 720...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, they can't even release the 820 Amber update properly. According to Nokia's site my mum should've already gotten the update but she's still on GDR1 with the phone saying she's 'up-to-date'. If they can't even manage that right, imagine when we will get Amber for the 720...

My dad got the amber update on his Lumia 820, India, without a problem.

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
It Depends on the carrier also...so you have to wait for some more time..
and also Nokia India releasing much waited amber based on the releasing dates of Lumia...

Naveen Navi V

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey u can login to Microsoft account in pc n go to find my phone n search rgt. Do one thing, go to nokia care n tell them ur phone is lost, they might track it ASAP.

sdhu1984

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes I tried it windows phone site but it did not able to locate it nor able to lock it. Further I googled it.. it appears these things wont work if he did reset to my phone. Only the Police can track it by IMEI number.. already gave a complint.. but lost hope.

lumiagiri

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hai guys this s giri frm Chennai ,..new to this thread bt red all the 22pages of thread am havin 720 the dynamite awesome bt i want ask aqstn r u guys satified with the video playerr ?? ��������

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett