Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
If Lumia 720 was launched in USA, it would have gotten GDR2 update by now. As USA is currently the topmost priority for Nokia which kind of sucks for rest of the worldwide users and is discrimination on the part of Nokia. Lumia 520 and 720 were announced at the same time and yet Lumia 520 has received GDR2+Amber almost a month back in USA.

Souce to prove my point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rod8U__kXnw
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 with GDR2 and Amber on board; unboxing and quick tour | Windows Phone Central

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Yet the 820 got updated here in The Netherlands last Monday, that's even before the 822 in the USA! So no point proven.

You do realise that Lumia 820 was launched before Lumia 822? And besides that Amber update has been rolled out for Lumia 822 too.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Can you believe it? No double tap for Lumia 720 as said by manager in Nokia forums. I am really disappointed, earlier I had heard that we will get almost all the updates except pro cam app.
Now I hear the double tap is gone. WOW ! I am so pissed off. Can anyone confirm this brothers?

Also does the GDR2 fix a part of the the other storage problem?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Can you believe it? No double tap for Lumia 720 as said by manager in Nokia forums. I am really disappointed, earlier I had heard that we will get almost all the updates except pro cam app.
Now I hear the double tap is gone. WOW ! I am so pissed off. Can anyone confirm this brothers?

Also does the GDR2 fix a part of the the other storage problem?

AT&T's Lumia 520 comes with double tap to wake screen. So I'm gonna doubt that. Check the vid on previous page.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Here's what we expect of our posters.

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html

[INFO]Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
[/INFO]

So this little argument that you two are having ends now.

Any continued arguments will result in an infraction, possibly a ban.

lumiagiri

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
guys....leave that and dnt ever change the topic ,,letz make the update news for AMBER not for ANGER ...any other new stories for amber update????? if any plzz post ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6