Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Updating through Nokia Software Update for Retail does not void your warranty as it installs the official version of the firmware in your phone. You will also get future updates on your phone.

But, mind you, it is still RISKY as you may brick your phone and I know that people don't like to go to service/ care centers to repair. I am too lazy to go for repairs. Yesterday, I updated the display update on my phone, since then the screen stops responding at times which is quite annoying. So, I am going to update my phone to amber using NSU for retail.

Mine is the cyan version, so I don't know if its available via NSU or no. I will update it if it's available and will then update you all.

mvpspl619

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Well they use Nokia Care Suite I guess. So its a possibility they can update it for you but you'll have to convince them that the update is available for your phone.
I am downloading the amber firmware for product code 059S3N2. But my product code is 059S3N5. Will I be able to flash the N2 firmware on my N5 product ??? Will it cause any problems ?

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Updating through Nokia Software Update for Retail does not void your warranty as it installs the official version of the firmware in your phone. You will also get future updates on your phone.

But, mind you, it is still RISKY as you may brick your phone and I know that people don't like to go to service/ care centers to repair. I am too lazy to go for repairs. Yesterday, I updated the display update on my phone, since then the screen stops responding at times which is quite annoying. So, I am going to update my phone to amber using NSU for retail.

Mine is the cyan version, so I don't know if its available via NSU or no. I will update it if it's available and will then update you all.

It's not available for my variant yet. So, I will have to wait......:cry:

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I am downloading the amber firmware for product code 059S3N2. But my product code is 059S3N5. Will I be able to flash the N2 firmware on my N5 product ??? Will it cause any problems ?

I'd suggest you not to take unnecessary risks. That ROM is not meant for your phone.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Amber is available for White(059S2N4) and Black(059S2N2) Indian variant. So, most probably it should be available for other colours soon.

Anyone who has updated Lumia 720 to Amber, please share some screenshots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6