Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
actually my battery is full, but ill try to restart, maybe it changes :D but thanx anyway
update - I restarted my phone, glance screen text still of amber color (note tile color is blue)

Last edited:

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone got Call+SMS filter working?

Its working for me..

First turn on call block from settings.
Goto phone app and block the contact by keeping the contact selected until a menu pops up which has option to block the contact.
Once a contact is blocked, a notif is displayed for the same. Next time when the contact calls you, you just get a notif and the contact hears a busy tone on his/her phone.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I tried the proxy but it didn't work for me. Though I could see all the apps from Samsung, HTC and Nokia but I couldn't install a single app from Nokia let alone Nokia Pro Cam. Even though I know other Nokia apps are compatible with my phone, it just shows, "This app is not available for your device." when I tap on them.

wp_ss_20130910_0001.png

1) Use the proxy setting and click on install/download(you'll get an error saying "Attention needed")
2) Turn off proxy setting and continue with the download normally.
3) It should work. Worked for me.
FYI The pictures taken using Pro Cam are superb. Smart cam can take pics at only 1MP/7 Frames. So pictures may appear a little "bad".

I'm using Pro Cam as my default lens from settings.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
1) Use the proxy setting and click on install/download(you'll get an error saying "Attention needed")
2) Turn off proxy setting and continue with the download normally.
3) It should work. Worked for me.
FYI The pictures taken using Pro Cam are superb. Smart cam can take pics at only 1MP/7 Frames. So pictures may appear a little "bad".

I'm using Pro Cam as my default lens from settings.

That is the problem. There is no "install/download" option. It just shows "This app is not available for your device."

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
so, is the amber update available for 720 via Nokia Care Suite? Does flashing over this voids my warranty??
thanks in advance

No it doesn't voids your warranty. I updated using the Nokia Software Updater for Retail 3.08. Works perfectly fine. Was able to download and update to all apps and settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro