Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
and are you able to get nokia pro cam installed?
I was too thinking of updating tomorrow my white 720. So, can i get that done by going to nokia care?

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
That is the problem. There is no "install/download" option. It just shows "This app is not available for your device."

Quite weird. Nokia Music, Weather, App Social which are already in my collection tells me that these apps cannot be installed in my cell. But i'm able to install Pro Cam, Video trimmer etc. Must be some issue with the proxy setting.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
and are you able to get nokia pro cam installed?
I was too thinking of updating tomorrow my white 720. So, can i get that done by going to nokia care?

Yes Nokia Pro Cam is working great. I did post a screenshot with all the Nokia Apps installed.

You can manually update using NSU. Its quite easy. I did post some screenshots for the same. Let me know if you need more help.

FabricioCool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon !

Guys,

In this Monday began to release codes for some products in Indonesia , Thailandia , Netherlands (Holland ) , France and Italy dear update number 3046.0000.1334.XXXX or Amber .

I could not stand and I did installing the French by Nokia Care Suite . All very quiet . The ROM comes with some programs there also come without blocking operator .

Already I could see that the Nokia Smart Cam app is not available for miner region; Brazil , so I could not test it . He reports that there is an update to the application but not available in the store.

The Pro Camera Nokia , although Nokia said in his blog that is compatible with the 720 , is not , i could install but wontl not open .

The function Glance you can choose the daytime / nighttime , so the clock day and night in white colors in reddish hues .

Vibrate to silence is very simple , and already activated without any configuration adcional .

Maps can now be installed on the microSD .

FM Radio accessible within the Music Player only works with headset , simple and functional .

The Data Sense also comes on, great for managing data .

And unfortunately the tap on the screen to unlock did not come .

The system itself is much faster , much more accurate , I hope that MS continue.

BTuFevsIEAAAgBY.jpg

BTuFlQ6IcAA-qra.jpg

BTuFtKGIMAA1ev-.jpg

BTuF126IcAAYXPw.jpg

BTuGK23IQAA9fPG.jpg

BTuGXN9IcAA4x-q.jpg
<strong> Update : 13:00 < / strong >

I just found in Navifirm Amber for Brazilian retail PC 059S369 . Just install in and everything runs better .

BTu2WpwCQAE6P9R.jpg

Now Nokia has finally started to remember us .

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Quite weird. Nokia Music, Weather, App Social which are already in my collection tells me that these apps cannot be installed in my cell. But i'm able to install Pro Cam, Video trimmer etc. Must be some issue with the proxy setting.

Figured it out. Had to change the region to US first.

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi frnds,
I have problem with NCS as well Nokia software update for retail..Both are not working with my device,
It keep on says "connect a device".

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
more over if i flash my device with downloaded ROM..what data will i lost?
I can able to re download all my previous app with lumia pusher?

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
which device you are using? and make sure you have the drivers installed for your device and also unlocked your device before connecting to pc

Vikash Goyal

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi frnds,
I have problem with NCS as well Nokia software update for retail..Both are not working with my device,
It keep on says "connect a device".

I have similar problem with one of my pc. the other connects it though. Try goin to device manager and uninstalling ur phone driver from portable devide. then connect. it worked for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss