Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

shrikant8413

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday i downloaded Nokia Software Updater for Retail and tried to update Lumia 720. But even after connecting mobile via USB cable, to software does not recognize the phone. What might be the issue ?

Nihal Gangurde

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
NT able to download nokia pro camera....
i cant find the option of nokia collection in store ,i have connected my phone with hotspot (mobile wife) does it works

riteshbendre

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
hhmmmmm nw help me for pro camera :p

Follow this ....

1. Change your phone region to United States
2. Connect to a WiFi network
3. Under Settings - WiFi, click on the WiFi network you are connected to
4. Switch 'Proxy' to on. Now type "117.135.139.179" into "Server/URL". In "Port", type in "8888", then click on the tick at the bottom of the screen
7. Go to the Store and click on 'Nokia Collection'
8. Download Nokia Pro Cam (if it is unable to download turn off proxy and resume the download)
9. Turn Proxy off, set your phone region back to normal, and Restart.

gsdovali

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello Rafuru,
I'm from Mexico too, my carrier is Telcel. You need to download the Generic Firmware for Latinamerica. In NCU you need to open tool menu and then firmware download, place the product for Latinamerica 059S714 and get the firmware. Once the firmware got downloaded. Use Refurbish option to get it installed. All your info will be deleted.

luis300782

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I used NSU to flash Amber, everything is fine. Then I changed my region from Peru to US and restarted. Then activated the proxy and entered Nokia collection in the Store. Clic on Pro Cam and then clic in install. I showed me an error saying my MS account wan't available. Without leaving the Store went to Wi-fi and deactivated the proxy. Back to store and clic install again. It showed in the app list saying it needed attention. When clicked it tells me error 8000ffff can't fullfill and try later.

Help please!!!

insectskin#WP

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi there

I have a doubt.
I?ve downloaded the Vodafone Portuguese Amber rom from Navifirm.

It has a file that is: NWP8_NWP_Vodafone_PT_wp8_simlock_crcDC6C.bin

My branded Lumia is from TMN and amber is not out yet. But i have this file there: NWP8_WP8_TMN_SIM_Lock_V1_simlock_crc3588.bin

My doubt is. If i flash the lumia branded vodafone will it be simlocked to Vodafone instead of TMN?

rafuru

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Rafuru,
I'm from Mexico too, my carrier is Telcel. You need to download the Generic Firmware for Latinamerica. In NCU you need to open tool menu and then firmware download, place the product for Latinamerica 059S714 and get the firmware. Once the firmware got downloaded. Use Refurbish option to get it installed. All your info will be deleted.

Screenshot_1.png

Hi !

I just downloaded the firmware with the product code .. but when I go to refurbish option I got this screen.

And recovery mode shows an error without message :/

Update:

I have followed a tutorial and now I have amber :D I'm so happy! thanks n.n

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
wifi didn't connect ... it shows couldn't rach ur network ..... after update

can anyone help this issue ,,,,
\

can u able to connect wifi after amber

my firmware version is 3046.0000.1334.0001

Members online