Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

makz23

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Updated my lumia 720 to amber before 2 days.. nd still its working flawlessly, installed pro cam using proxy trick and i must say pictures captured through pro cam are awesome..making proud of my 6 mp camera..
storage issue is fixed..now lesser consumption of storage data,.. however i feel there is some problem with push notifications..some times it dont come up

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Your contacts are backed up already on your microsoft account so dont worry about them, you can also back up your sms via backup in settings. Your contents in memory card wont be deleted.
hello gaurav ... please tell me how you have taken the back up of your data...even i am waiting to update my 720...

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
hello gaurav ... please tell me how you have taken the back up of your data...even i am waiting to update my 720...

The Contacts and messages are automatically backed up. They are restored once signed in using the microsoft account after the update. Just as a precaution, back up manually by going to settings-> back up-> back up now.

Once updated and signed in to the microsoft account, the account will be synced, and then the list of previously installed apps are downloaded 1 by 1. However please note that you will lose all app data and save games. You'll retain the achievements(if any) earned in xbox games.

Also install this app after update, and update all the system apps.

SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Thang Nguyen2

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
no reason to wait until 30 sept, its so easy to upgrade by NCS. Amber smooth but glance (peek mode) keep on when charging the phone. cant not understand why Nokia eliminate double tap. even in glance mode I cant wake up the phone by tap ???

Amritash Pathania

May 4, 2013
Visit site
after downloading nsu .what i need to do?actually i dont have unlimited net connection so i have sent ur link to one of my frn. he is downloading the 103 mb zip file .now what i need to tell him further ?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
after downloading nsu .what i need to do?actually i dont have unlimited net connection so i have sent ur link to one of my frn. he is downloading the 103 mb zip file .now what i need to tell him further ?

You can't download the firmware from NSU unless you connect your phone to it. You should have stated this earlier. Nokia Care Suite can download the firmware without connecting the phone to it. All you need to do is input your product code.

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Frnds,
Any one of you facing Windows Store Issue.
i am trying to access the store from morning.but it keep on says "We can't connect to search at the moment. Make sure that flight mode is turned off and that you will still have a network connection".

Edit: Now i can able to Access the store and see the apps. But it takes some much time to show display the apps itself.

Last edited:

sheth1402

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am a newbie and was hoping you can help me with concern. I have a Black Lumia 720 from India and have registered the Nokia Unlimited Music Subscription. I am currently in the Philippines assigned for a work assignment for about a year. The problem is when I open my Nokia Music if my Local Sim Card (Globe Telecom) is inserted it does not display the store option. However, the moment I remove the sim card and re-launch the app I am able to see the store option and also download songs of it. I am guessing its got to do with the Sim Card or Operator Code. Do you know of a work around for this? Thanks Much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos