Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Some of us provided information that Amber will not be available before the 30th of Sept. Well guess what it has come almost 2 week before. Coming Soon on OTA.

Patience pays :)

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that Nokia pulled off Smart Cam app for Lumia 720. It doesn't show up in the "Apps from Nokia" section and it doesn't show up in the search either. Don't know if this is the case with other Lumia models too. If I use the app link, it says this app is not available for your device.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Nokia smart cam requires gdr2/amber if you do not that installed that would be why. Else smart shoot is the version for non gdr2/amber phones.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I already have that update.

You will have to wait on Nokia to update the app once again.

The 521 users with gdr2/amber had the same problem has you with Smart Cam which was preinstalled with gdr2/amber update. We got the "app is not available for your device". There was an update just a few days ago that allowed us to finally update it. So perhaps an update is on the way for 720 users has well.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Chill dude! you need to relax. I quoted you without being personal. Perhaps you need not be so personal with users while quoting. Who are you to decide on my reading skills? You said by the 30th, that means by this week? you probably meant the last date right? Why to misinform users when you dont work in Nokia?
Perhaps you need to improve your reading skills, I said It'll only be available by 30th. Its 18th today. It'll be another week before it goes Live. That's almost end of the month if I'm not wrong.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Chill dude! you need to relax. I quoted you without being personal. Perhaps you need not be so personal with users while quoting. Who are you to decide on my reading skills? You said by the 30th, that means by this week? you probably meant the last date right? Why to misinform users when you dont work in Nokia?

Well my classmate works as a QA in Nokia. So I think I can rely on the info provided.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6