Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to face a very weird issue since the past couple of days. It mostly happens while playing Drag Racing. The phone stops vibrating. Sometimes it starts working automatically after closing the app, other times I need to do a soft reset a couple of times.

What is more weird is I've heard some people facing a similar issue, but that should have been resolved in GDR2 update. And I've only started to face this now. And I have flashed my phone to Amber couple of weeks back.

Anybody?

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to face a very weird issue since the past couple of days. It mostly happens while playing Drag Racing. The phone stops vibrating. Sometimes it starts working automatically after closing the app, other times I need to do a soft reset a couple of times.

What is more weird is I've heard some people facing a similar issue, but that should have been resolved in GDR2 update. And I've only started to face this now. And I have flashed my phone to Amber couple of weeks back.

Anybody?

Yep, same here. This has been the issue from the beginning. Sometimes touch buttons don't give a vibration feedback but its get to normal after a while. I never did a soft reset as it happens rarely with me and only for a minute.

Jasy7

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site

Anybody?

Nothing wrong with the phone, simply app is messing with the phone's operating system.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Yep, same here. This has been the issue from the beginning. Sometimes touch buttons don't give a vibration feedback but its get to normal after a while. I never did a soft reset as it happens rarely with me and only for a minute.

I never waited that long. If closing the app doesn't help, I immediately do a soft reset. Quite weird as it started to happen only since last couple of days. If it is indeed a known issue, hopefully it should be fixed.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I never waited that long. If closing the app doesn't help, I immediately do a soft reset. Quite weird as it started to happen only since last couple of days. If it is indeed a known issue, hopefully it should be fixed.

It never really bothered me. Turns out that I've not found GDR2 (not talking about Amber) to be much of a significant update over GDR1. I'm just happy that GDR2 finally fixed the app updates notifications for me. I didn't use to get update notifications on WiFi before GDR2. I don't even feel the difference between the GDR1 and GDR2 except the slightly improved battery life and fixed store notifications.

rohit29

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
how can we download pro cam and smart cam?
I've updated my phone to amber but i'm unable to download smart cam.
is there any proxy to download pro cam.
i'm from India

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Pro Cam + Nokia Smart Cam = Nokia Camera

The new Nokia Camera app will be available to all WP8 Lumia phones later this year. It combines all the features of Pro Cam and Smart Cam into one app.
But non-PureView phones will not get all the features of Pro Cam when switched to Pro Mode, some features will only work on Lumia 920, 925, 1020, 1520, etc.
The Nokia Camera app is preinstalled on Lumia 1520.
Nokia will officially unveil this app on October 22 when they announce Lumia 1520.
Pro Cam and Smart Cam will be discontinued later as Nokia Camera will replace them.

kr_prashant

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Size , I dont kow exactly but firstly I was doing with 512 kbps wifi and it was taking time.. So I shifted to Hi speed wifi of my friend.. and it took around 10 min...
I think in 512 kbps it will take around an hour...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb