Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Amber on now, well the latest glance update has removed the notifications from the clock, dont know the reasons why.
Cannot install the pro cam anyway, tried all aspects.

So unfortunately left with just the default camera.

Can anyone tell me is there any problems happening with default camera? Is the resolution the same as before with the default cam.

makarand14

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
gals n guys, after downloading, just how long does it stuck at 'Preparing to install 100%' screen?

--
Ok, its been done, patience is the only key. The phone is migrating data now.
Just a few pointers: keep your battery 100% when downloading update, that way the update will run without hiccups!
and the phone gets a bit hot when on the Gears screen, completely normal!

and WP OS is great, I received calls without any issues, loved MS for this. never worked for me when using Android (while flashing custom ROMs)

Last edited:

superriz

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded and installed Amber early in the morning today. After completion of 100% phone restarted and is on the running gears ever since now even after 7 hours. Drained the battery put it on charge but the running gears consumes all the charge as its charging as the display is always on.

I tried the Volume up + Volume down + Power + Volume down combo to bring it out of the running gear loop. Still no luck. I will be letting it charge completely till evening now and try the 4 button combo again. :( I was so excited about the update but now I'm left phoneless. :(

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded and installed Amber early in the morning today. After completion of 100% phone restarted and is on the running gears ever since now even after 7 hours. Drained the battery put it on charge but the running gears consumes all the charge as its charging as the display is always on.

I tried the Volume up + Volume down + Power + Volume down combo to bring it out of the running gear loop. Still no luck. I will be letting it charge completely till evening now and try the 4 button combo again. :( I was so excited about the update but now I'm left phoneless. :(
oh boy. That is sad. Its took me an hour to complete the process.

yati 1

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Anybody facing this problem ?wp_ss_20130924_0001[1].png
Initially I thought its memory issue so i uninstalled few apps to make 1.1 GB available but still same prpblem.

pradeep lanka

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
ok.. guys having trouble installing procam or smart cam using proxy trick..follow these steps.
1. Change the region to U.S
2. Re-start the phone within region settings
3. Change the proxy (103.13.29.118 and port 8888)
4. Go to store and tap apps from nokia collecion
5.If you dont find ProCam Or Smartcam in there...download sysapp pusher app and select those apps from sys app pusher
6.tap install ..if it gives any error ..just disable the proxy and retry..
7.worked for me . lumia 720 india
8.dont forget to thank me :p

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Anybody downloaded nokia smart cam it was supposed to be available for lumia 720 but when i go to the download page, it shows not supported even after amber update 😞

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
ok.. guys having trouble installing procam or smart cam using proxy trick..follow these steps.
1. Change the region to U.S
2. Re-start the phone within region settings
3. Change the proxy (103.13.29.118 and port 8888)
4. Go to store and tap apps from nokia collecion
5.If you dont find ProCam Or Smartcam in there...download sysapp pusher app and select those apps from sys app pusher
6.tap install ..if it gives any error ..just disable the proxy and retry..
7.worked for me . lumia 720 india
i know how to install via proxy but why we have to use proxy to install nokia smart cam when nokia promised smart cam app for lumia 720.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte