Lumia 720 AMBER update INDIA release date 12-Aug-2013

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
red highlighted part comes when you put on battery saver. Whether you select always on or only when battery is low. For your info, it is even written there that when battery saver will be working, there should be a heart symbol on battery icon. This is the only way to know if your battery saver is currently active or not. Keeping on is not same as active.

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

You really need to read the post I made, atleast a few good times.
"And you need to read the post I made again - There's another word for it, cheating ;)."

I hope the green color in the sentence above is different from red one I used before and can be seen clearly in daylight and proper brightness.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
red highlighted part comes when you put on battery saver. Whether you select always on or only when battery is low. For your info, it is even written there that when battery saver will be working, there should be a heart symbol on battery icon. This is the only way to know if your battery saver is currently active or not. Keeping on is not same as active.

Don't get so worked up on such a trivial matter. I'm a power user and my battery lasts just over a day. Yours last longer probably because it remains in stand by for a longer period of time and the fact of the matter is you don't seem to play a lot of games which are battery killers. Not forgetting whatsapp and facebook. So gr8 for you that you have a longer battery life. For the rest of us it all depends on how a user uses the device and it will vary. No point bickering abt it

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind. Here's my screenshot:

View attachment 44347

Look how he has got more than 3days....My usage says about 30% in a day and is equivalent to little

more than 3 days for full discharge, just like his screenshot suggests. I just wanted to say that battery has definitely improved a lot. People took it as cheating. Well let me tell people that i am a die hard wordament and temple run player and also i do Facebook, linkedin, twitter everyday. I never cheated and is not this time too. Rest, depends on your own perception.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Look how he has got more than 3days....My usage says about 30% in a day and is equivalent to little

more than 3 days for full discharge, just like his screenshot suggests. I just wanted to say that battery has definitely improved a lot. People took it as cheating. Well let me tell people that i am a die hard wordament and temple run player and also i do Facebook, linkedin, twitter everyday. I never cheated and is not this time too. Rest, depends on your own perception.

My feedback was on whatever info was provided..

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Don't get so worked up on such a trivial matter. I'm a power user and my battery lasts just over a day. Yours last longer probably because it remains in stand by for a longer period of time and the fact of the matter is you don't seem to play a lot of games which are battery killers. Not forgetting whatsapp and facebook. So gr8 for you that you have a longer battery life. For the rest of us it all depends on how a user uses the device and it will vary. No point bickering abt it

i agree to what you said. I had only mentioned that the settings are on. I never said they were being used always.
I just wanted to say what I found after update and was shocked when users said am cheating. Probably they should see your post.
Well my battery is still going stronger. 😎 #ilovemyphone

Raghav Grover

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Latest update on my battery... After 24 hrs, 70% left. Along with my settings and usage as stated earlier, add an hour of youtube. On public demand, screenshot is attached

It will gradually decrease. My phone 920 showed around 3/4 days backup and after almost a month i can see max of 28 hours backup on 2G and 24 Hours on 3G. OS still has some bugs

lumiagiri

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Guys any1 help..u guys using which softwre fo r syncin with ur pc..aftr my update my camera got more noise :mad: other else gud andalso wil subs work,on videos ?? :

aadhi

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
guys pls help me...how to use fm radio on lumai 720 aftr the update? im not sure whether the update is amber or not..but i got things like sms filter,glance etc..but fm radio??

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I got a call from some Nokia customer care lady yesterday because I was constantly nagging them about that fact that the replacement I got is a south africa model with Indian IMEI and not able to receive Amber. She asked me to visit the center and contact a person (gave his name) and also call her back before I am leaving for that shop. i am planning to tell them to give me another replacement because this unit has a casing gap, the vibration is a bit rattled and I even dropped it once :D, I have a white unit & I may now ask for a blue one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb