Amber update smart cam flash light

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Updates my L920 to amber/GDR2 when trying Nokia smart cam flash doesn't work and there is no option in the settings for flash behavior. Any advise ?

mikologlo

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Try degrading it again and see if the cam flash work, If not? then there is something wrong with it technically not within the programming or any other issue related to software and stuff like that. But good luck on trying to fix that, I hope my reply helps you.

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Cam flash is working fine with wp8 integrated cam but not working with the new Nokia smart cam app did anyone tried it on Light L920?

GCrane1982

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the flash is supposed to work with this app as it takes multiple shots over a few seconds to enable the different features and having a LED flash multiple time in quick succession would lead to less than optimal photo results, however I could be wrong.

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
i think its the way it is,,updated mine smart cam dosn't flash,,so relax,,its for every 1 :D

good to know its general issue not something wrong with my phone. But now that's plain stupid .they can easily enable the flash for the 1.5 seconds take all shots the disable it. Really don't see a reason for no flash

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
good to know its general issue not something wrong with my phone. But now that's plain stupid .they can easily enable the flash for the 1.5 seconds take all shots the disable it. Really don't see a reason for no flash

having a continuous light is not the same as a flash, thats like photography 101.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)