Nokia Lumia EU ROM GDR2+Amber Download Link

alltid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
To update the RM-820, you must perform a step marked differently than in the tutorial.

After step 11, DO NOT wait until you see the screen "lost connection", after pressing START, connect your phone inmediatly while hold "Volume Down", if necessary try several times until you see the word "rebooting" in NSC, hold button, you will notice that it does not detect your product code, that's the sign that we were successful.

When the phone show "!" release the button and its ready.

Sorry for my bad English, I do my best to help

dpiranda

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in another post to, but...

I notice that the OUTLOOK contacts does not sync anymore. And the only option in "settings" to chose is email (from outlook). All my contacts phone numbers (from outlook) are not sync to the phone. This is 90% of my contacts...

I flash the french AMBER rom in a Rogers unlocked phone.

Sorry about my english...

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in another post to, but...

I notice that the OUTLOOK contacts does not sync anymore. And the only option in "settings" to chose is email (from outlook). All my contacts phone numbers (from outlook) are not sync to the phone. This is 90% of my contacts...

I flash the french AMBER rom in a Rogers unlocked phone.

Sorry about my english...

Thats concerning, if the account you're referring to is the primary account on the phone, it automatically syncs contacts, you just cant turn it off, but you can filter it.
Try go to emails+accounts, tap and hold the account and choose sync. Then go to the people hub, choose settings and make sure the filter isn't filtering your contacts.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
did this now, said vpl file not found.. so I connected the phone and now I get:

C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\RM-821\059S6R5_3047.0000.1326.2002_068.vpl has invalid signature.
You still have not listened to what I said, rename the file so it has RM821_So rename it to RM821_3047.0000.1326.2002_068.vpl

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here with EE in the UK that forced the update, can you tell me if Data Sense is enabled on the device? I've heard that if you hard reset after forcing the update, Data Sense works (at least on the ATIV)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here with EE in the UK that forced the update, can you tell me if Data Sense is enabled on the device? I've heard that if you hard reset after forcing the update, Data Sense works (at least on the ATIV)

EE, UK -> French Firmware. Datasense came with the firmware and works like a charm, no hard/soft resets done.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
EE, UK -> French Firmware. Datasense came with the firmware and works like a charm, no hard/soft resets done.

The question now arises whether or not to force the upgrade. I don't really care about losing data, I'm more concerned about whether these builds are leaked or earlier versions than the OTA ones that'll come out soon.

dpiranda

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thats concerning, if the account you're referring to is the primary account on the phone, it automatically syncs contacts, you just cant turn it off, but you can filter it.
Try go to emails+accounts, tap and hold the account and choose sync. Then go to the people hub, choose settings and make sure the filter isn't filtering your contacts.

Does not work. Yes, it is my primary account, but I can?t make it shows my outlook contacts... I am thinking to flash again. I am with some wifi issues too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo