Lumia 928 worth getting now?

firepsych

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Mobile and Steve, my brief love affair with the idea of a 928 was just about over. I was about to give up and wait for the HTC One on VZW, but you've almost saved the day. :) 928 is back on the list.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
The only thing that bugs and making me hesitate is the calendar only sycn'ing 2 weeks back, deal breaker.

Hmmm... not sure why you are only seeing two weeks worth of appointments. I'm looking at my 13-day old Lumia 928 and I see all of my calendar appointments for the year (have not looked for appointments in 2012 but assume they are they) and this is both for the Outlook calendar (via our exchange server) and the Google calendar I use for personal dates.

Now, the Google mail drops off after 30 days, but it did that on my BlackBerry 9930, too so, I'm used to that. With my Lumia, I just use the web browser to search older GMail messages.

REVISION: The Google calendar appointments I'm seeing were the recurring ones. All of the other one-off appointments did drop off just like the email. However, I can still see them when I use the web browser.

Last edited:

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Geesh, it's already free from Verizon with free shipping just a few months after it came out. Sucks for people who got it soon after.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 928 is unquestionably the best phone on Verizon. If you're on Verizon, you should get it. It's currently free with contract, meaning it's a no-brainer to pick it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077