Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

nitin88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If any one is getting "This app is not available" even after steps performed of first post, Just turn on Flight Mode and turn on wifi again. It will work. This way it will not check SIM

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If any one is getting "This app is not available" even after steps performed of first post, Just turn on Flight Mode and turn on wifi again. It will work. This way it will not check SIM

Even without any SIM, certain WiFi networks are failing this trick. It's just the way WiFi networks are configured for security etc. There is no easy way but to connect to a different WiFi!

CodeGEN

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanx a lot , succesfully installed all the 3 . But for Nokia Pro Cam to install I had to
1.Remove Sim Card
2.Stayed in Turkey region and market
3. Switched Off the Proxy
and ... done

Sepulviditz

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot it worked fine for me, the only thing , just if someone is having the same prob , when trying to download the nokia pro cam i turned off the proxy after the app beggin to download the file. because it just stayed there doing nothing.
greetings!

kylized

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is not working. (Lumia 920 Amber, Windows 8 on Surface Pro)

I removed the SIM card and connected to WiFi first (same WiFi that PC connects), but if I configured the Fiddle2 proxy (server+port) on the phone, phone did not connect to Internet. So I am wondering if the phone has routed to PC then to the Internet (I can't use browser, either) . Any way to verify if phone and PC are linked? Thank you!!!!

PS 1: Fiddle2 proxy is turned on in my Windows 8.
PS 2: If I turn off the proxy setting in Lumia Amber, the phone can link to the Internet w/o problem. That's why I guess the failure is between phone and PC connection)

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is not working. (Lumia 920 Amber, Windows 8 on Surface Pro)

I removed the SIM card and connected to WiFi first (same WiFi that PC connects), but if I configured the Fiddle2 proxy (server+port) on the phone, phone did not connect to Internet. So I am wondering if the phone has routed to PC then to the Internet (I can't use browser, either) . Any way to verify if phone and PC are linked? Thank you!!!!

PS 1: Fiddle2 proxy is turned on in my Windows 8.
PS 2: If I turn off the proxy setting in Lumia Amber, the phone can link to the Internet w/o problem. That's why I guess the failure is between phone and PC connection)

proxy settings on the phone should be set to same ip address as your surface. ie: 192.168.1.3 port: 8888. Use details in your network adapter on your tablet to get on the same network with your phone.

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys, check the 3 applications alongside the Nokia Smart Cam, on the home screen of my 920 in Brazil.

cx92.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss