Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
1. Install fiddler
2. Go to tools, fiddler options then connection then allow remote connection
3. Press ok then restart fiddler
4. Then open fiddler ctrl +r, it will open the notepad app
5. Ctrl +f then paste static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {
6. At the next line paste this code
if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_euro1_425","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}
7. replace the RM-821_eu_euro1_425 with your lumia found in extra+info
8. go to your phones wifi setting, connected to the same wifi network as your computer. Click on the network you connected or hold it until edit option pop out. Proxy switch to ON and Server/url is your computer's IP address, and the Port is 8888 and save
9. here is the qr code

qr codes - Imgur

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Totally daft question. I am at work. I am connected to LAN. I have wireless at work. Phone is connected to wireless, PC connected to LAN. I know Fiddler wont work for such a thing. However, anything similar anyone can think of to by pass and get these apps?

SonnyBlack219

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Not working for me.... using

static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {
if (oSession.uriContains("*.windowsphone.com") && oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_france_267"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_france_267","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}

also changed region from germany to us, it's not working.
Still "not for your device"-thing...

any ideas?

Totally daft question. I am at work. I am connected to LAN. I have wireless at work. Phone is connected to wireless, PC connected to LAN. I know Fiddler wont work for such a thing. However, anything similar anyone can think of to by pass and get these apps?

working if it's in the same network.

rikipy

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
trying in my lumia 620 :p and only get to download the pro cam for one sec and get the error "your phone need udapte for use" -.-

pawlakpl

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Okay, working also on Lumia 820 (with Amber update), i have working Nokia Pro Camera app and others from higher Lumias. Can anybody paste ID of Samsung Ativ ( you now, on Nokia we have "RM-821_eu_france_267" but i need Ativ S/Oddysey ID)? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb