Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Damnnn.. See what it says while I open the app.. "Sorry but this app won't work with this version of Windows Phone. The good news is you can check for updates right from your phone. From your App list, go to Settings and then Phone Update."

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Very confuse... Just impossible install ProCam with this tutorial... Congratulations to those who made it.

8. go to your phones wifi setting, connected to the same wifi network as your computer. Click on the network you connected or hold it until edit option pop out. Proxy switch to ON and Server/url is your computer's IP address, and the Port is 8888 and save

Nothing happens,

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Very confuse... Just impossible to make this right with this tutorial...

Nothing happens,

The process is really easy so if it doesn't work read again and you'll find out. Does anyone success launching this app? I could install it but not run it as it detected my Nokia Lumia 920. That has nothing do with the process afaik it's just a security on the app maybe they added it after...

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
The process is really easy so if it doesn't work read again and you'll find out. Does anyone success launching this app? I could install it but not run it as it detected my Nokia Lumia 920. That has nothing do with the process afaik it's just a security on the app maybe they added it after...

If it were easy, we would not have 3 pages of people asking for help. Who made it, congratulations, can be considered a genius. Step 8 is impossible to understand. Just impossible.

Click on network. Where? In my PC? In my Lumia? In Fiddler?
Proxy Switch to On. Where? In my PC? In my Lumia? In Fiddler?
Need to save the notepad file? Close?

Very easy.

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
If it were easy, we would not have 3 pages of people asking for help. Who made it, congratulations, can be considered a genius. Step 8 is impossible to understand. Just impossible.

Click on network. Where? In my PC? In my Lumia? In Fiddler?
Proxy Switch to On. Where? In my PC? In my Lumia? In Fiddler?
Need to save the notepad file? Close?

Very easy.

On your phone mane and run cmd on your computer then write ipconfig and the IP is the IPv4

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Got it!

And did a more elaborate tutorial.

1- Search for Fiddler on google and download it

2- Open Fiddler

3- Go to Tools > Fiddler Options > Connections > mark "Allow remote computer to connect" and OK.

4- Restart Fiddler

5- Press "Control + R" to open a file with a Notepad in Fiddler.

6- Press "Control + F" to make a search and paste this:

OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {

7- Click on "Search Next"

8- At the next line, paste this code:

if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_euro1_425","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}

9- Now you have to change both "RM-821_eu_euro1_425" to Manufacturer Name from your Lumia. You will find it on Extra+Infos on your Lumia.

10- Save the Notepad file and close

11- Now pickup your phone and forget about your PC. Click on WiFi settings, connect with the same WiFi you are connected on your PC.

12- Still in your phone and WiFi options, click on your WiFi, Activate proxy and put your PC IP Address on Server field. On port field, put 8888.

13- Now you have to search for QR Codes below

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Alrite it's cause I don't have 'Amber GDR2' I think. Can anyone tell me how to know if I have it or not? And does anyone know if it's possible to install it manually?

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

Stan Faustino

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for some confussion guys, im just too excited to rush the tutorial haha. Because im testing the pro cam while making the tutorial..sorry guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos