Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
On your phone mane and run cmd on your computer then write ipconfig and the IP is the IPv4

There ya go, y'all who live in this world of pc's and programing seem to think that everyone knows what this means,
good for you :confused: but you're out of touch with the majority of the world who doesn't :wink:
IP I know.

JackNKush

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
There ya go, y'all who live in this world of pc's and programing seem to think that everyone knows what this means,
good for you :confused: but you're out of touch with the majority of the world who doesn't :wink:
IP I know.

They do this so people do some research and not just download & use.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Got it!

And did a more elaborate tutorial.

1- Search for Fiddler on google and download it

2- Open Fiddler

3- Go to Tools > Fiddler Options > Connections > mark "Allow remote computer to connect" and OK.

4- Restart Fiddler

5- Press "Control + R" to open a file with a Notepad in Fiddler.

6- Press "Control + F" to make a search and paste this:

7- Click on "Search Next"

8- At the next line, paste this code:

9- Now you have to change both "RM-821_eu_euro1_425" to Manufacturer Name from your Lumia. You will find it on Extra+Infos on your Lumia.

10- Save the Notepad file and close

11- Now pickup your phone and forget about your PC. Click on WiFi settings, connect with the same WiFi you are connected on your PC.

12- Still in your phone and WiFi options, click on your WiFi, Activate proxy and put your PC IP Address on Server field. On port field, put 8888.

13- Now you have to search for QR Codes below

Thanks! Now I just have to wait for the GDR2 update for my unbranded UK 920 :p

dave0538

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
For some reason this is only half way working for me.. it won't let me install from the webstore, only by side loading on sd card. but for some app it won't even enable it to install.. any reason why?

Okay ODDLY enough just left the phone to site and screen turned off while posting above mentioned then came back to the phone and option suddenly poped up...

Last edited:

farhad gozal

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
i install fiddler2 on windows 8 and disable firewall. but i find OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) { but after that line i cant find this " if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425")) "

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Got it!

And did a more elaborate tutorial.

1- Search for Fiddler on google and download it

2- Open Fiddler

3- Go to Tools > Fiddler Options > Connections > mark "Allow remote computer to connect" and OK.

4- Restart Fiddler

5- Press "Control + R" to open a file with a Notepad in Fiddler.

6- Press "Control + F" to make a search and paste this:

7- Click on "Search Next"

8- At the next line, paste this code:

9- Now you have to change both "RM-821_eu_euro1_425" to Manufacturer Name from your Lumia. You will find it on Extra+Infos on your Lumia.

10- Save the Notepad file and close

11- Now pickup your phone and forget about your PC. Click on WiFi settings, connect with the same WiFi you are connected on your PC.

12- Still in your phone and WiFi options, click on your WiFi, Activate proxy and put your PC IP Address on Server field. On port field, put 8888.

13- Now you have to search for QR Codes below using your phone - hit search button, hit eye symbol, hold your phone against the QR codes, tap on the website link.

Made it a little more elaborate ;)

des920

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i install fiddler2 on windows 8 and disable firewall. but i find OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) { but after that line i cant find this " if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425")) "
You need to add that, just go to end of the code and after OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) { press ENTER and paste the code there, then rename the firmware name and file - save it before you restart fiddler.

Thanks OP for the awesome help :)

Made it a little more elaborate ;)

The dumbo guide :D

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
What else needs to be added is - IF YOUR WiFi connection on phone stops after "proxy switch toggle" - your WiFi is way too secure for this and try another WiFi network.

arkhale

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
1. Install fiddler
2. Go to tools, fiddler options then connection then allow remote connection
3. Press ok then restart fiddler
4. Then open fiddler ctrl +r, it will open the notepad app
5. Ctrl +f then paste static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {
6. At the next line paste this code
if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_euro1_425","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}
7. replace the RM-821_eu_euro1_425 with your lumia found in extra+info
8. go to your phones wifi setting, connected to the same wifi network as your computer. Click on the network you connected or hold it until edit option pop out. Proxy switch to ON and Server/url is your computer's IP address, and the Port is 8888 and save
9. here is the qr code

qr codes - Imgur

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

worked flawlessly! Thank you! :smile:

dazr87

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
OK so i get as far as clicking the install button and i just keep getting a message saying "The Microsoft account service is unavailable at the moment. Try again later." anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

no worries i managed to get around that error. once i had the page open with the install button, i just connected to my HTC One's hotspot and it downloaded fine.

Last edited:

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
OK so i get as far as clicking the install button and i just keep getting a message saying "The Microsoft account service is unavailable at the moment. Try again later." anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

You put wromg ip address.Google to find your ip (ipv4) and do it.
Also check that the line you pasted is correct and saved correctly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans