Install Nokia Pro Cam, Nokia Video Upload and Video Trimmer on L920 GDR2

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I think that overall photo quality has improved with pro cam even with auto settings. Other things are:

- you can focus without taking a photo
- manual focus
- manual exposure time up to 4 seconds
- manual ISO up to 3200
- taking up to five sequential shots with different EV values
- shutter lag option

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't get it to work..

I have installed fiddler

Inserted the code

Turned my firewall off

Took my sim out

Made my PC the Proxy

Tried to do the QR code and for some reason the internet don't work without the sim

this is a lumia 925 bought from Three

EDIT I managed to get it to work, I was just being clumsy

Last edited:

cyberden

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I think it's best to use your own fiddler proxy than using the "public" one mentioned in the other post. It's an open and public proxy run by someone you don't know...

Adam Kazmir

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi. First of all sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.

Yesterday - by changing my country/region setting from Czech Republic to United States - I was able to download Nokia Pro Cam and Nokia Smart Cam straight from Nokia Collection to my non-GDR2/Amber Lumia 620. I can't use them yet, but they both seem to be working to some extent (I always get the prompt to update my firmware). I'm not sure why I was able to do it, but I didn't have to follow these instructions in order to download them.

wp_ss_20130814_0001.png
wp_ss_20130814_0003.png

Jump Jet

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
1. Install fiddler
2. Go to tools, fiddler options then connection then allow remote connection
3. Press ok then restart fiddler
4. Then open fiddler ctrl +r, it will open the notepad app
5. Ctrl +f then paste static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {
6. At the next line paste this code
if(oSession.uriContains("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("RM-821_eu_euro1_425","RM-877_nam_att_205");
}
7. replace the RM-821_eu_euro1_425 with your lumia found in extra+info
8. go to your phones wifi setting, connected to the same wifi network as your computer. Click on the network you connected or hold it until edit option pop out. Proxy switch to ON and Server/url is your computer's IP address, and the Port is 8888 and save
9. here is the qr code

qr codes - Imgur

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

after i type the IP andress , my phone cannot online , how ?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've tried the proxy thing, and my phone is already set to US. I see Nokia Collection as I always have but Video Trimmer does not show up.
I can see Video Trimmer through the WPCentral link but no matter how many times I try, it says its not available for my phone

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I've tried the proxy thing, and my phone is already set to US. I see Nokia Collection as I always have but Video Trimmer does not show up.
I can see Video Trimmer through the WPCentral link but no matter how many times I try, it says its not available for my phone

Just delete your browser's history in internet explorer settings then try again and it should work...

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Just delete your browser's history in internet explorer settings then try again and it should work...

almost worked. I actually got an Install option but download failed error 8000ffff.

Update: Tried a couple more times and it eventually worked

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786